Saturday, May 14, 2011

Never Forget!

It was Shannon's idea for me to draw this comic, and she's one of the only people I listen to when a strip is "pitched" to me; She's my wife (so I have to listen), but more than that, she's genuinely funny, and usually understands the kind of humor I'm going for.

Below are my last 2 projects of the semester for my 2D Computer Design class. Early in the semester, I was relying pretty heavily on using a tablet to create my projects in Adobe Illustrator. But, with these two images, I was trying to get more comfortable using the pen tool.

And, finally, here's a flyer I designed for a show we'll ("Might've Beens") be playing very soon. I'm excited about this show 'cause "The Fucking Cops" are pretty awesome, as are the other bands.

3 comments:

Brandon Huigens said...

Yes! Great new strip!

Jeff Owens said...

So good! I got pissed about that again a month or so ago. Total Bull$#!t.

bradagenda said...

Thanks, Brandon!

Jeff- Better or worse than the ending of BATTLESTAR, in your opinion?