Monday, February 07, 2011

BLAST FROM THE PAST: "Missing Link", from 1/20/08


Man, I cannot tell you long it's been since I actually drew at my drawing board. Nowadays, I'm lucky to devote a couple minutes a day to drawing in my sketchbook, and its usually while I'm waiting for a bus.

I also haven't drank coffee for the last week, but that's just because I'm broke until my financial aid check from school arrives (hopefully soon).

I don't know if I ever posted a link to this on here, but the new band I'm in, the "Might've Beens", recorded a demo (just 2 songs) a month or so ago, so please follow the link and give it a listen (or, download it for free) if you're at all interested. We'll be recording a full length at the end of this month (well, a short full-length, anyways).

No comments: