Sunday, December 26, 2010

Fourth World

I used a brush pen in my attempt to approximate a 'Jack Kirby' drawing in this strip; It worked much better than I expected, but it's still a shoddy impersonation of the King's style.

Christmas went very well this year, and I don't know if I've ever before received as many thoughtful gifts as I did this time around. It was pretty awesome, and I can't wait for next year, but mostly because my daughter will be almost 2 years old, and able to get really excited for all things Christmas. This year, she enjoyed the boxes and wrapping paper just as much as the toys (I would've posted some pics chewing on ribbons and bows, but my computer tower is screwed up, and can't read my camera's SD card).

All that being said, I did miss spending time with my Mom, stepdad, and siblings, but at least we were able to visit them at Thanksgiving this year. Still, it wasn't hard to enjoy myself with the In-laws, being as they're all kind, generous people, with good senses of humor.

Anyways, Merry Christmas, or whatever, and Happy New Years, peeps!



No comments: