Thursday, May 09, 2013

Guide to becoming a Successful Comic Artist

Yep, my 72-pg mini-graphic novel,"GET INTO COMIX", is finally done, all printed up and everything. And despite what the self-deprecating comic above says, I'm pretty happy with it (although calling it my "personal masterpiece" is nothing I would claim in real life). No rejection letters as of yet, either ( I'm just getting to dropping 'em off at shops and doing mail-order sales, right now), but I always planned to self-publish 'cause who knows if it would happen otherwise? MAYBE, but hubris is not my forte.

If you'd like to get a copy of this book, just PAYPAL $7 to bradagenda@yahoo.com, leave your mailing address in the comments/notes, and I'll ship that sucka out to ya ( UNITED STATES ONLY, sorry!). And if you'd like me to draw a small sketch inside, I'd be happy to do that, as well.

Also, in case you haven't heard, the "AS YOU WERE" anthology (featuring comics by Mitch Clem, Liz Prince, Ben Snakepit and a 5-pg story that I contributed to it, as well) came out, and you can buy it HERE.

"Hey Brad, how's school goin'?"

No comments: