Sunday, October 23, 2011

Working Late










Always good to come back from a short hiatus with a poop joke, am I right?

Anyways, if you were at all curious as to why I hadn't posted any new strips recently, it was because I was cheating on "Epic Tales..." with another webcomic of my design, which is called "Record Heat". The new strip is remarkably similar to this one, except that  it will be focusing on the music scene in and around Phoenix, AZ, and will run weekly on the Phoenix New Times music blog. I'm about four strips deep into it now, so hopefully that will give me enough lead time that there won't be any interruptions in the scheduled posting once it debuts ( as is prone to happen with this webcomic! ). So, uh, that's going on.

How's school going, you ask? Well, it's okay. Here's an example of what my notes for my classes look like;

No comments: