Monday, September 05, 2011

INTERLUDE: Mutants and Manimals

I've been busy with a good chunk of homework at school, so I'll be sticking with my "1 strip a week" formula for the foreseeable future. But, I always have a few random sketches and whatnot to share. I'm working on story for an anthology, and have been trying to nail down the character designs. I don't wanna give too much info, but the main protagonist is a mutant with a sentient tumor, and there will be a battle with mutant animals (or, "MANimals", as I like to say) and robots. Here's what should be something close my final design:
Speaking of mutant animals, here's another version of a black and white ink drawing I posted awhile ago, but now with color, and a sort of experimental background.
Hopefully, I should have a new "Epic Tales..." strip up by tomorrow.

No comments: