Saturday, April 17, 2010

The 11th Hour

The episode actually premiered in Britain sometime around the beginning of the month, but premiered on BBC America last night. I could have watched it on the internet (and a few of the subsequent episodes that have aired since then), but I really wanted to watch it on my Mother-in-Law's big ass, HD television, and enjoy it. I'm also pretty proud of myself for managing to stay away from any of the big spoilers, especially considering I follow a 'Doctor Who' blog ( I scrolled past anything written about the new series, whenever I came across it).

I drew this strip yesterday, but wasn't able to post it until right now. So, you're thinking, "Did you watch the episode? What did you think of it?" Well, watching TV with an infant child means that if you're lucky enough to have a DVR system, you utilize it, pausing every time she's crying, or needs a diaper change, etc. So, as of this morning, I've only watched (maybe) 1/3 of the episode... but, so far, so good!

PS This is the second time I have accidentally made a strip with a title that I've already used (in a previous strip), but in my defense, I only named this one the 'the 11th Hour' because that's the name of the first episode of the 5th "Doctor Who" season... so, get off my back!


No comments: