Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Completely "Lost"

It's really hard for me to remember what the hell is happening on "Lost".

When we first started watching the show, the first season or so was already on DVD, so we watched it via 'Netflix', and we were hooked. From around that point, we watched it week to week, and did our best to keep all the mysteries and clues straight (with Shannon clearly having the upper in every area related to memory). Then they had that giant period of time where the writer's strike was taking place, which was where I had just enough time to essentially forgot everything that was happening within the show, and to start focusing on other shows, such as Dr.Who. I watched most of Season 5 (of Lost, I mean), but dropped off at the end, and decided to just wait until the series finishes. But...

Although I managed to go a couple of months without having the ending of Battlestar Galactica spoiled before I watched it, Lost is probably way too popular for me to get away with that again. So, I jumped back in and watched the last 2 episodes of Season 5, right before viewing the newest episode when it aired the other week. But, there's probably no way I would have been able to figure out some semblance of what-the-hell was going on if I hadn't watched the summary video on "Youtube".

No comments: