Saturday, January 17, 2009

(Untitled) Superhero-comic preview!!!

Anyone who regularly reads this strip knows that although I enjoy many a indie comic, I'm not one of those snooty bastards that turns up my nose at the 'ol 'superhero' genre! No, I grew up with Marvel and DC alike, and I love all those old Golden Age-era comic books that are adventurous, and slightly nonsensical. And with that admission out of the way, I present you with a preview of my entry in the spandex world of literature.

I started this comic as a goof way back in '07, and have picked it back up here and there since then (whenever I get absolutely sick of drawing autobio stories). It's an homage to all those weird comics alot of us read as kids, and if nothing else, its nine pages of shit you get to read for free.











You may have noticed that this post is titled "(Untitled) Superhero-comic preview!"
That's because I want to make a different superhero story for each of the issues in this series(ie Amazing Fantasy, Detective Comics, etc.), but I don't know what the title should be. If you have an idea, please leave your suggestion in the comment potion of this post. If I decide to use your suggested title, I'd send you some free minicomix.

No comments: