Monday, May 26, 2008

Super-Heroes!!!

Geez, it's been a long time since I posted anything on here, and for some reason I feel guilty about it! I mean, it's not like anyone pays to read my strips, but even so...

I've been pretty busy working on "Epic Tales..." #5, illustrating Brandon Huigens minicomic, "Please don't show my parents or the government these comics!", so I've been totally neglecting my strips. I've also been working on a set of acoustic songs for a show @ "Stray Cat" bar and grill in Tempe, AZ that I'm playing on June 21st (writing songs is a lot harder than I remembered it being!).

Anyhow, I figured I should post SOMETHING, so I've included some sketches from my long-postponed homage to old school superhero comics!

1 comment:

thedave said...

...the crimson cloak looks really promising....i'd be interested in seeing more.